GCM Joint Food Complex has been developed by Clinical Authority to provide nutritional support for bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage.
This formulation contains Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM (Methysulfonylmethane) combined with essential co-factors Vitamin C and minerals Manganese Sulphate and Zinc Oxide.
MSM is essential in providing organic sulphur – which is necessary to be combined with Chondroitin Sulphate for the purpose of added nutritional support to cartilage, ligaments and connective tissue. The addition of MSM assists to reduce inflammation and provide pain relief associated with degenerative arthritis.
- Helping to manage arthritis and relieve arthritis symptoms
- Reducing arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Helping to improve arthritic joint mobility
- Helping to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Supporting the body’s natural cartilage repair processes
Active Ingredients per Therapeutic Dose (5g, One Teaspoon):
- 2000mg GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE
- 600mg CHONDROITIN SULFATE
- 1500mg MSM (METHYSULFONYLMETHANE)
- 200mg VITAMIN C
- 12mg ZINC OXIDE
- 6mg MANGANESE
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/physiotherapist.
- Do Not exceed 1 serving (5g) per day without professional advice.
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish.
- Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
GCM Joint Food Complex (150G tub) -2 month supply (Orange Flavour)Leave a reply →